In the world of financial services, risk taking is part of your DNA. But when it comes to safeguarding your firm’s vital data, you have zero tolerance for risk. System crashes, endless upgrades, compliance glitches—you’ve got no time for downtime or security breaches. That’s why hedge funds, venture capital and private equity firms, and investment brokers and advisors rely on PTP to manage their critical IT infrastructure.
Our financial services clients trust that PTP’s IT specialists will keep their technology running and in compliance with ever-changing regulations. When PTP takes IT off of your hands, investors can focus on investing. Fundraisers can focus on seeking capital. Lenders can focus on lending.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage, and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software to ensure your security
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide access to IT expertise
- Provide 24/7/365 customer support via the PTP Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed, and you continue to be thrilled with PTP's IT Management Solutions for Financial Services
- PTP Mobile Device Management – PTP protects and manages your firm’s data on all employee- and firm-owned mobile devices with our cloud-based MDM solution. We manage policy configuration and device activation/deactivation for you and work with you to help implement MDM policies that fit your firm’s security policies
- Virtualized Desktop – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment
- Desktop Encryption – PTP provides whole disk encryption for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire encryption process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects. Desktop encryption is an optional service
- Email Options – Email is the life blood of many organizations. We offer the following options to our hosted email service:
- Mobile email
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Many of the services included in our IT Management Solutions offering are available a la carte. In doing so we’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.